Using this tutorial, I made Sue's X and + blocks for her month in Sew.Bee.Create.
The more I stare at the picture, the more the green part of the x is bothering me. But, they are sealed in an envelope so I will just stop looking at the picture. I should now go back to trimming blocks and assemble a quilt top. Argh.
I think they both look great, know what you mean about the green but if you look at the examples of these quilts posted...the scrappier and unplanned the better. The engineer in me is bothered by unplanned but even putting that green next to the other block makes it start to blend with it's neighbor.
I think they both look great, know what you mean about the green but if you look at the examples of these quilts posted...the scrappier and unplanned the better. The engineer in me is bothered by unplanned but even putting that green next to the other block makes it start to blend with it's neighbor.
ReplyDelete