The smaller one:
Sunday, January 5, 2014
WIP St. Louis quilts
They aren't done but it is sunny outside and should rain the next few days. Only the smaller one has a chance of being finished before next weekend. The larger one is basted and the smaller one is in the binding process. And if I only showed finished quilts it would not be an accurate portrayal of life. Productivity should decline as I go back to work tomorrow.
The smaller one:
All the finished embroidery from Birdie Stitches! Yay!
The bigger quilt.
And the back made of all the empty Birdie Stitches blocks that I never got to.
I didn't realize I had as much green solid as I did. Now I have very little left. Block placement for both quilts were chosen by my sister. She seemed to be taking great pleasure in it so I let her. And I managed to label all the blocks and not mix them up for once. More details about each when they are finished. Looking forward to finishing these so I can be a bit more creative with my next new project. Still waiting on the package with the binding fabric for the Riley Blake quilt. Silly snowstorm in the east.
The smaller one:
Labels:
for a cause,
WIP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment