I happened across Pat Bravo's blog a few weeks ago and read that she was offering her scraps to people to make quilts for the Miami chapter of Project Linus. She started a flickr group, Quilts for a Smile. The scraps arrived today and I have since ironed and sort of organized them. I think I will use Jaybird Quilts' Boxed In block from Quiltmaker to make a quilt similar to the one she has designed here. Now to figure out how many 2.5" strips to cut and hopefully be able to strip piece a bunch of it.
Other than that, I've quilted a quilt for my mom to give to my cousin. Off to cut 2.5 inch strips...... And I'm still working on replying to comments from BQF and commenting on more entries. Perhaps I can win Powerball and be able to quit working soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment