So far this week I've added 3 more squares to my Daisy Chain quilt, all in the 4 sets of 6.5" squares.
In a random layout, here is what it looks like now with 31 blocks completed. I need to add more of the intricate blocks instead of the 4 square or 1 square per 12.5" block versions. And probably I need to add some more solid dominated blocks as a resting point for the eyes. Last weekend, I attempted to release the parking brake from the car while it was in the driveway only to hear a funny noise and find that even though the handle was released, the parking brake was still engaged and the car would not move. While waiting at home for the tow truck driver to come to take it in to get fixed, I started on a Mod Mosaic mini-quilt/mug rug as a thank you. I've never sent a quilty thank you before and it is one that is probably unexpected. But, I wanted to return the favor when someone did something that made me smile. I now think I need to make some other mod mosaic style blocks as I like them quite a bit. I'm glad it is Friday tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment