Some time ago, I finished the Sunbeams quilt being made for the mother of my husband's best friend.
Fabrics: Perfect Pairings by Kim Diehl
Pattern: Sunbeams by It's Sew Emma
Size: 48 x 60 (ish....I didn't measure after washing. )
Quilted by me with loops
And if I don't manage to post about this now, it will sit as a partially written blog post with pictures only for weeks more. It's gifted and appreciated with the intention of being appreciated more when it isn't 90 degrees outside.
Beautiful...I agree about the temps, but no complaints...my, was it a rough winter...the days are beautiful now :) Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
ReplyDeleteLove the pattern of your quilt. It looks like it would make a fabulous Christmas quilt. :) I bet she loved it, even if it is too hot outside most days to snuggle under it right now.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful!
ReplyDelete