My two decided to be Corduroy and a Bee Fairy for Halloween this year.
Corduroy's costume is made with a whole bunch of Oliver and S patterns. The bear is hood is made with brown fleece from Little Things to Sew. His shirt is a School Bus long sleeve t-shirt with brown Laguna Jersey and the chambray overalls use the base Sandbox pants with a basted overall part on top. I hope that he will use the pants after I remove the overall part but we'll see.
The Bee Fairy has a Hula Hoop skirt from Oliver and S as well. Yes, I am predictable as to my pattern company choices. (And yes, I prefer to crop my kids' faces out of pictures I post.)

so cute...I wonder if they make that skirt pattern in my size!! I love these costumes, they look comfy and creative...but I need to see the wings! :)
ReplyDelete