This will be a short post, but here are pictures of other things I have been working on lately. I quilted the Charming Stars Fruitcake version and attached the binding. My mom is going to finish hand sewing it on this week so it is ready to go by Veteran's Day. I do not take credit for the scrappy binding. That was all my mother.
I've made three more Pretty Little Dresses from Leila and Ben. All three have been flannel and there is also a twin version of the butterfly one for my niece. Since giving them the nightgowns, the two cousins have been dressing as twins every night. We lengthened the sleeves just a little bit but I think I like the original version better. I also made another skirt using Rocket Launch Club from Children at Play. It appears to be in the laundry so no pictures today.
Round 2 of the Color Wheel Charm Swap is underway and I got green. I chose Dark Green Jewels from Outfoxed and the Daisy circle from Just Dandy. It wasn't easy to find what I thought would be considered a dark green. Hopefully I can cut the charms some evening this week and mail them out before the weekend. Slightly ambitious given Halloween on Monday.
oh the color wheel charm swap sounds excellent. how did you find out about it? it's something i would love to do! and that quilt you are working on is very striking - great job. =)
ReplyDelete