For the Beejeebers bee, I made a
scrappy X block for Jamie (who is the author of the tutorial as well). I should have made the point pieces slightly larger because it looks funny to me with the blue piece being so small next to the purple. It makes me think that they don't line up. Unfortunately, the pink on the other side isn't much bigger. But this does mark the first time I've used starch. And now, I need to quilt the Round and Round quilt so I can sort scraps and do something with them.
I think this is one of those cases when they are all together, they will look great!! I like the way your colors/scales make the eye rove about. I have mine started and am guessing my middle will come out smaller too just because of the construction technique. I am a big fan of your fussy cut green piece, lol!!
ReplyDelete