On the two white quilt blocks, I drew a block pattern (a star and diamonds) and then quilted it as though there was piecing. Then I picked a design for just about every block. Some are repetitious, some are not. Dogwood, raindrops, cursive Y, clamshell, (semi) straight line, pebbles, swirls, paisley, diamonds, continuous curves and just wiggly lines.
And the back, before washing....
Notes to self: the lines with the drops that I used on the right hand side below do not look so nifty on the back after washing. And always charge the battery on the camera when someone says that the battery is low because that individual probably didn't put the effort in to finding the charger and charging it.
The quilting is beautiful and I love the choice of sashing...striking design :)
ReplyDeleteYour quilting is just so stunning! I know the one I am working on won't hold a candle to it! Love what you did!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so impressed by your quilting! Thank you for all the work you put into this for our guild.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great sampler of quilting and blocks, both. Your young guild did a great job of block making, and the two quilts will be treasured by those who receive them.
ReplyDelete