Tuesday, September 27, 2011

100 Quilts for Kids and a skirt

100 Quilts for Kids finished
I need to contact the Baby Bank to arrange to drop off the quilt, but I figured I should wait until it was finished to do that so I will call them tomorrow.  I like the idea of quilting flowers and leaves, but the execution of it was ok.  It looks very good from the back where the thread matches the fabric color really well.  With a different thread color for the front, I'd like it better.  Lesson learned and I'll try again.  Eva is the fabric and it is bound with Kona Medium Pink.  Purple flannel from my stash is on the back.

Skirt 2
And skirt number 2 using the Lazy Days Skirt tutorial by Oliver and S with the same modifications as the previous skirt.  She likes it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment