Monday, August 22, 2011

Colorwheel Geese

Colorwheel Geese
I had all the measurements but didn't write them down on anything other than the pieces I tore and recycled.  Argh.  4.5 x 4", 7 x 3", 7 x 2.25", 3 x 2.5?, 6.5 x ___, 5.25 x ____.  The 7" might have been 7.5 just to give extra room.   I read somewhere that 3.5" squares cut on the diagonal would work for the geese, but I found that 4" squares worked better for me.  Less stressful.

piecebynumber.com/pastbom/colorwheelpatt.htm

1 more block to go.....

Broken Sugar Bowl

www.quilterscache.com/B/BrokenSugarBowlBlock.html

Not sure whether she picked it because of the name or because the picture was blue. And then I reversed some of the blocks when putting it together. I don't think she'll notice.

And I think I am going to redo the Blazing Arrows. It just is a little too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment